Tuesday 18 May 2010

Sneaky Peaky Doodle Palace!

I think this is such a fab image - could be soooo versatile!

I keep seeing circles on cards lately and decided I just had to include one - hey I get these whims!

I sat and fringed the card using a super-duper tool....yep scissors!  You cant see it very well but have used sakura tiara glitter pens on the grass and hat.

And, yes, I am responsible for that sentiment...and no, I will never do it again!

As ever, the image is available from Doodle Palace on Wednesday

thanks for looking

Rx

4 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Oh I love this layout. It's an udderly great job

Mandy said...

Great card,wow you must have patients to cut that grass and I love the sentiment made me smile..thank you for your lovely comment..
Mandy xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is fab love the sentiment and the grass look so cool hugs Pops x

Faye said...

I just love this card, it is lovely and the sentiment is amoosing too! Lol! Love the amazing card you made for Josh. x