Thursday 6 May 2010

Pollycraft pre-release part 2

Hmmmm - two posts in one day!!!

Here is my little footballer dude!  How useful is this?  Now, confession number 1....I have no idea if this is anyone's football strip colours!  I am kinda hoping it isnt so I can use it for a generic card....or at least I hope its no one useless!  I would love to do this for a particular football fan, then I could colour it in the right colours!

....and confession 2 - see that little streak of white on his forelock?  Well, I had no idea it was there until I looked at this pic - its actually the merest littlest bit of glue - have taken it off now!

Would like to enter this into Cute Card Thursday Challenge who wanted a boys or mens card.

Thats it for now - apart from don't forget to check these out at Pollycraft from 10th May! 

thanks for looking

Rx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isnt he cute, love the dp's and the colours, I wouldnt know footballers colours either.
Christine x

Paula said...

Love this Ruth!! how perfect are those papers??
ditto on the Football colours...

xxx

Annie said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x