Thursday 27 May 2010

AudSentiments - Its your day.....

I love love love this image!  I made this card for my brother who is a hairdresser and LOVES blue rinses - NOT!  He is actually a fine hairdresser who manages the Toni and Guy in Canary Wharf and has done tv work and famous people - so in fact, does very few blue rinses!

Oh hark at me babbling and showing off about my big bro!




Over at Audsentiments our latest challenge is ITS YOUR DAY..... and  you get to finish it how you want!   I loved this challenge and just leapt in as soon as I knew about it!  I have to confess that the original sentiment inside was gonna be a little more crass - but my mum was going to be at the table when he opened his card, sooooooo.  LOLx

We have the fantabulousy Bugaboo stamps sponsoring this challenge!

I know for a fact that we are going to get huge entries into this challenge because.........


Hmmmm hmmmm *nodding head sagely* - oh yes....7, seven, sept, seiben (getting a little dodgy now!!!) oooo VII - ok, you get the idea - they dont just do the ones of the grumpy people - although I love these - check out their website and also the other DT member's creations.  Just got to do a quick shout-out to Wendy who has joined the team for her first creation this challenge - and, oh my word, what a creation!!!!

OK - gotta go to work in a mo - in case you dont know, I work in libraries - and I have to go and "monitor" one of our big branches this morning - please dont let there be any out of date posters!!!!!!!  I HATE out of date posters - its really not hard to remove out of date posters!!!  LOL

Ooooo and I just saw that Passion for Promarkers have a challenge up - ANYTHING GOES - well - this qualifies for that one I guess.  The only constraint is that the image must have been coloured with promarkers - check! Think I might put a couple of entries into this challenge actually!

Thanks for looking

Rx



11 comments:

Wiccababe said...

fab card Ruthie
many thanks for joining in our anniversary celebrations at PfP this week and fingers crossed you are a lucky winner
Debbi
xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Cute card and colouring.
Thanks for joining us for the PfP anniversary challenge, good luck.
Hugs Anja

Julie said...

This just makes me laugh! Perfect card for your brother. I once saw a lady who had just had a rinse and her hair was purple!! Makes you wonder what we will do with our hair when we are older.....

eiyiyi said...

Hi Ruthie! I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!! Sorry I've been MIA on the comments lately. Just barely enough time to check them all out. Please know, I love all your work. hugs, eileen

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Oh your post cracked me up about as much as your card. I could imagine the crass inside joke! Your family must have a great sense of humor.

Tracy said...

Cute card Ruthie.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP for our anniversary challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Ruthie, what a fun card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

great card and such fun!!....thanks for joining us for our anniversary celebrations at PFP ... good luck!! ...Debs

Julie said...

Oh it's fab and so personal for your brother!! Thanks for joining in with our celebrations at PfP and good luck! Juliexx

Emma said...

He, he such a fantastic card Ruthie, I love the image and sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Dragonlady said...

Great card hun, and a famous brother too!!

Hugs Ali x