Sunday 16 April 2017

CAKE!

This image makes me laugh so much - and I love the sentiment.  Unfortunately, I seem to be living my life by this sentiment at the moment - which is great, but not so good for the waistline!  It is from Stamping Bella - I have just discovered these and love them!



I coloured this using my lovely copics....
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair: BV23, BV04, BV25
Dress:  G14, G07, G17 (colourless blender for texture)
Coat: BG01, BG05, BG09 and Y06, Y08 and Y38,

I'm entering this in the following challenges: 

Gotta run - off to have Easter Lunch with my brother - Easter Blessings to all 

Ruthie x

4 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

A fun card, love the image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Unknown said...

Great fun card. Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Craft Challenge week 15 Helen DT

Joyce Tompkins said...

The image you chose is awesome! You created such a fun, bright, cheery card with it. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Joyce, DT
www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogpost.com

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT