Sunday 16 May 2010

Josh's Birthday Card!

Hmmmm - this is one of those cards I have to explain!

Sorry for the photos - but it IS difficult to photograph so much shiny stuff!  This is a zig-zag card for our soon to be 10 year old!

Images were from Pollycraft - cogs and critters!  Love them - there were so many fabby ones I could have made a card twice the length!

A couple of other panels!  Am going to enter this into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is to make a card for someone special!


And this is the end panel!  You may have seen, on an earlier post, that our cats exercise mind control over us!  Well we thought we had found a way around this......... but Josh has spotted the flaw!  Yes, we were all posing with metal bowls on our heads.....just dont ask!

I would like to also enter this into The Sisterhood of Crafters whose challenge is "You crack me up" and my boy certainly cracks us all up!!!

thanks for looking

Rx

2 comments:

Kathy said...

wow, I bet he loved this!

Unknown said...

Fun card! Love the little monsters!
Thanks for linking to us this week at the Sisisterhood!
Blessings,
Kim xXx