Thursday 6 May 2010

Stupidly Quick Make!

Oh my word....this was just soooo quick - and sooooo cheap!  Don't you love posts that start like that?

This is a tiny little notepad thing (they called them revision cards, I think) from Tesco.  I just replaced the front and end papers with a sturdy card, rounded the corners, added the image and tied on a ribbon! 

And of course, another Pollycraft sneaky peaky!  Look - I'm not going to be ahead of the game with these for long so I have to get them out there now!  LOLx

How sweeeeeet???


This is just to show the size of it - sooooo tiny!

And a final close up of the cutie! 

Thanks for looking!

Rx

4 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Ruthie, this is adorable. Isn't it fun to make something so adorably cute and wonderful! Your coloring is so great too.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Super cute!!! Love the image. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog.

Wendy M said...

This is gorgeous Ruth well done and I agree the colouring is fab!!

Paula said...

Hi Ruth!!!

this is so cute!! even cuter when you see how teeny it is!! AWWWW
Fab project!! I love it!
Paula xx