Thursday 6 May 2010

Pollycraft pre-release!

Oh YES!  as you may remember, or not if you have a memory like mine, I was one of the 5 lucky winners of Pollycraft candy....well the images are fabby - soooo fabby!

Here is my first card using one of the new ones!

Hee hee - she looks like she has no clothes on!!!


Phew - thats better!

And a close up of her in all her glory!

Have no idea why I ended up with orange and yellow!  Was planning on pink!


I would also like to enter this into the Order of the Opus Gluei - they wanted us to use a quote - I really like this one - but will hopefull do a couple more in the next week or so...maybe!

And if you want to buy this image - its released on 10th May! And you need to pop over to Pollycraft! who also have a fabby sale on at the moment!

Thanks for looking

Rx

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Ruthie! Oh my gosh, this is so cute (love the little is she or isn't she). She is, however, quite adorable and I love the coloring! I find orange and yellow happy jazzy colors and she looks like a rip-roaring fun gal! The quote is great and very true!

Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei, I hope you keep coming back to play with us!

Paula said...

Ruth I really love this, such a fun idea, and the sentiment is brilliant!!
glad you are enjoying your winnings!
Paula xx