Saturday 13 February 2010

Whiff of Joy Tutorial

Ok - this is it for today - have posted 3 times, I think!  Saw a tutorial for this little treat pouch on Whiff of Joy by the fabby Liza.  Sat down watching a film with hubby and decided to make one - the tut makes it look so easy...and it is!  Had it in my hand and thought it would be great for little desk type things!  And this is the result!  They are on a long thin pre-cut card blank so it sits back at an angle slightly.  I am going to make more of these to pin onto our notice boards at work - to hold the pins!  YAY!  The paper is Kay & Co - Amy Butler. 


I have to say what a fabby blogging community there is out there - where people are so willing to share their skills and knowledge - and ideas - with no "preciousness" - is that even a word!  Ok - welling up now - NO of course I'm not!

Thanks for looking (again!)  Rx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ruthie
Fab idea papers are a cool colour,
Chris x

kelly ledder said...

Fab idea xx

Liza said...

Hi Ruthie

You did a great job making these! What a fab idea using them as desk tidies - I would never have thought of that! So pleased you liked my tutorial and were able to make use of it!

Liza x

eiyiyi said...

Hi Ruthie, thanks so much for sharing this link. When I think of all the things I'd never know if it weren't for my blog buddies, I'm awed. Your project is great and I'm going to watch the tutorial and make one today! Love the colors you used. hugs to you and Happy Valentine's Day, eileen

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! pretty AND functional! I LOVE it!

Viv said...

What a cool idea! Love this. And thanks for your nice comments on my blog, and yes my doggie is a wee cutie! ( Most of the time!)