Sunday 30 January 2011

Recycled Woven Box

I thought I would have a little play around - and this is what I made!

I think there is a recycling challenge out there somewhere that I need to link this up to.....hmmmmm gotta go look!......AND Stacie pointed me in the direction of Allsorts who are having a recycle challenge (thanks hun!)...we needed to state what was recycled....ermmm - well, it was all made of recycled wrapping paper!  Its a woven box and you could use strips of newspaper, magazines, wrapping paper, junk mail etc to do it!

Rx

5 comments:

misteejay said...

What a clever idea - it looks fab.

Toni :o)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WOWIE!! This is marvelous!! I think Allsorts is having a recycle challenge at the moment...you should check it out and enter!

Question- did you cover a cardboard box or is this all paper? How did you even begin? Would love to make one with my scraps so any help you can give me would be great! THANKS!!

Mummylade said...

the recycling is kinda obvious here =). Absolutely excellent work. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

scotspanda said...

fabulous recycling!! great idea, might have to try that with my daughter :o)

thanks very much for joining in with our recycling theme this week at Allsorts

Hugs

Amanda xx

CG said...

Gorgeous! I'm inspired.