Friday 21 January 2011

Get Well Soon - Delicious Doodles

I really quite like this Delicious Doodles image!  Yeah yeah, I know I am not into the dark and mysterious as much as the cute or quirky!  This one is just so beautifully drawn though, I couldnt resist it!



Delicious Doodles Challenge this week is to create a Get Well or Cheer Up card - inside the sentiment reads "Get Well Soon --- or else!" 

There are some lovely projects over at Delicious Doodles this week so why dont you pop over, take a peek and then make one yourself!

Rx

8 comments:

misteejay said...

Great image and that card certainly tickles my sense of fun.

Toni :o)

Teri said...

Love it hun!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

LOL - lovin' that sentiment! Fab card. x

Allison said...

fab card
Allisonx

eiyiyi said...

OK, now this is hysterical! What a great card Ruthie. I'm still giggling! hugs, eileen

Unknown said...

This is sooooooo cool. Go and have a look on bugaboo, blue&white challenge
hugs
Ildz

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Ruthie I must say I love these images of Teri's and this one looks super I think that sentiment is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Flutterby Trina said...

Hi Ruthie! Oh my this made me giggle! I love it! im going to have to get that image now!

hugs

katrina

xx