Tuesday 18 January 2011

Bugaboo Birthday - Blinged up clown!

Yeah yeah, I got it wrong!  Not completely unheard of (by any means lol).  OK - so today was meant to be using a freebie image and adding lots of bling!  Well, I got there!



Hee hee - just knew these feathers would come in handy ONE DAY!  I had to get Josh to hold the card so that I could get the light to shine off the bling!  And, yes, if you look behind the card, to the right, you will see a smear of tomato sauce - the remains of our meatballs that I made tonight!

Phew, best go and link this up over at the challenge - why not go and check it out?

Rx

9 comments:

misteejay said...

That is so bright & cheerful - love it.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

This is so cute, lovce the vibrant colours x Leigh x

Cheryl First said...

Very cute idea with the feather!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Ruthie this is just super duper love that image and the colours you have chosen to use, nice and bright and the bling and feathers look great, not sure about the tomato sauce though, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Moorhouse said...

Hiya, i just popped over to catch up on your blog as i have not been this week yet,some lovely new work!

Happy crafting!
Maria x

mckinkle said...

Great! Ive never used a clown before but she was really cute to colour and I love your idea of blinging her up, that never crossed my mind! I had a right time trying to bling mine up!

Keryn x

Jodie Mackrell said...

too cute! love all the gems and the feather! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo birthday mini challenge at catch the bug!

Melissa S. said...

Wonderful Bling on the Clown for today. And I love the feather

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Very cute, I love all the bling! And the sauce too, real life craft room :) Thanks for playing in our mini challenge at Catch The Bug!