Tuesday 18 January 2011

Bugaboo Birthday Sketch




OK - you know my feelings about sketches by now!  Not good at them at all!  Too many pieces, not enough space etc etc.

I am determined to play along for the whole week at Bugaboo and Tuesday is sketch day!  Eeeeeek!

But, I made it!  Phew!  I think I just need to do more of them and then maybe, just maybe, I might get used to the idea!


And a closeup of the image.  Can't believe that I have not used this one yet!  It just seemed perfect for the sketch though.


Thanks for popping by today!

Rx

11 comments:

misteejay said...

That is one fun image - great card

Toni :o)

eiyiyi said...

great job Ruthie. I love a card that makes me giggle. hugs, eileen

mckinkle said...

Oh I love it Ruthie! She looks how I often feel!! lol!

You and me are both big fans of Bugaboo I can see!

Fab card!

Keryn x

Myzdamena said...

Frogtastic card!

xxx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Bugaboo this week with such a gorgeous card ! Love this digi ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Melissa S. said...

This is adorable, Love it Thanks for playing today even though you don't like sketches. Great Job by the way.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Ruthie this is so cute love it
hugs
Ildz

Rae Anne said...

And I'm just the opposite - I can't create a card without a sketch. . .;) You did great - Way better than you're probably giving yourself credit for! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's sketch mini-challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our Weds. Mini challenge, I love how your card looks with the sketch!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Amy said...

great card. That DP is PERFECT!! Thanks for joining the Birthday celebration at Bugaboo

Monika Reeck said...

cute frog with her lips haha makes me smile...what a bright and happy card...nice card...I am joining too this Bugaboo sketch challenge my card is number 13,maybe you would like to see my blog, many thanks before :) hugs, Monika