Tuesday 22 June 2010

Passion for promarkers challenge

I saw this and thought I just had to enter it....Passion for Promarkers are calling for "My favourite things"...

Now, there are a few of my fave things on here -

  • My new Kenny K images - eeeee just love them!
  • Sparkly, dotty trainers - well, funky footwear in general!
  • Jewellery (see it in the background?)
  • My promarkers (of course)
  • My nestabilities (of course)
  • Chilling and watching the world go by
  • and....making something out of nothing!
Hmmm think I should explain the last one....all the background papers come from a rather glossy magazine that is produced where my hubby works!  He works in Burlington Arcade - which is a very posh shopping arcade in London - near Green Park.  All the doormen wear formal dress and you are not allowed to be scruffy, talk loudly, chew gum etc or you will be asked to leave the Arcade!  Needless to say, I don't visit too often!  SO - the papers came from the magazine and were part of a photo shoot to promote a jewellery shop in the arcade!  Which now means that I can add in "shopping" to my list of fave things!  LOLX

I really hope that I have met the criteria - the girls are toughening up (but hey - you gotta check out the DT stuff)!

Ooo and just discovered this also fits the criteria over on Totally Gorjuss - which is Sugar and Spice!  Go and check out the fab DT work!

Thanks for looking
Rx

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i love it ... and gives everyone a real insight into your favourite things
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and is sure does fit the challenge ! I love the magazine page that you've used for the background. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Julie said...

Fab card and image and I love your list of fave things!! I'm a huge fan of watching the world go by too!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Love your image with her funky trainers, she's gorgeous. Great backing papers too! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

eiyiyi said...

I love it Ruthie ... those are some of my faves as well, especially the jewelry! Great card as always. hugs, eileen

Penni said...

Lovely card, I love these new images too.

I'm lucky I don't let my cats out or I dread to think of the pressie's I'd get !!!

Hugs
Penni
x

Dragonlady said...

Hi hun

What a fantastic idea, something really different and very effective.

Hugs Ali x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Ruthie, what a pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

LOVING!!..the Kenny K image :-)...and so many favourite things...thanks for joining us at PFP this week...Debs x