Thursday 10 June 2010

AudSentiments - Hello Friend!


The Challenge on AudSentiments this week is to use the phrase "Hello Friend".  We were very lucky to be able to pick an image each from our sponsor Soft Pencil to play with - so I made a little set of goodies.





A little card....hmmmm, now what did I learn when I made this card?



Oh Yes - I learnt that, when you cut away the front of the card in just the way that I did, your card won't stand up!  LMBO!

Hence the little stand!




And then I made a notebook and bookmark to go with the card.

I had such a blast making these - just can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

OK - pop over to AudSentiments (link in sidebar!) and check out the other goodies the DT have come up with. 
Thanks for looking   Rx

5 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi hun

Fabulous creation and love your colouring.

Hugs Ali x

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Your green and the image is what inspired my entry to Aud Sentiments, but I suspect you knew that when you visited. This set of creations is FANTASTIC. Who wouldn't love receiving this inviting green set with the wonderful image!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Hi Ruthie!! I just love this little set you made. And I'm cracking up over your card not standing up! LOL

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful gift set Ruthie, you did make me laugh about your card sort of thing I would do, he he, take careX:)

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous set, the image is so cute.
Hugs Emma x