Tuesday 29 June 2010

Challenge Cards!

Both of these cards have images from designers that I really like!  So bearing this in mind, I wanted to make the image the focal point of the cards!

This is my first one with Lily of the Valley image on it.  I followed Dawns fabby sketch (which I found harder than I thought!!!) - hubby came in and found me a nice piece of green card from my stash!

Would also like to enter it into Crafty Sentiments Challenge this week - a birthday theme!!!  Have only just discovered the blog and there is a rather fabby digi freebie on there to check out!
And this is for a challenge over at Karen's Doodles.  I just love this image!  Makes me laugh everytime I see it!  And it colours up a dream!

The challenge was to include a tag!  I really hope I don't have occassion to use this particular card - well, not with that tag anyway!  Wow - just thought - you could make a few different cards, a few different tags and give them to someone as a kind of "pick and mix"!!!  That way they will always have the right sentiment to go with the right image!  OK - you read it here first...its my intellectual property!  LOLX

Well - time to go and do other things! Oooops pick up my child!!!


Thanks for looking

Rx

20 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

I really do understand why you laugh when seeing the dog image. I love it too!

Milnie said...

ohhh adorable cards Ruthie! I also love the Lily of the Valley images, they are soooo sweet!

hugs!

Unknown said...

2 stunning cards love them both.
Christine x

Anne said...

Wow Ruthie your cutting it fine lol, only a couple of hours left.
I'm just loving your 'sorry' card, it's gorgeous:)
Thanks for playing along with KDUK this week
Anne x

melsanford said...

Fab cards. I love those images - especially that naughty little dog :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Unknown said...

Hey Ruthie,
Aww hun, these are just gorgeous. I have that KD image and I love it too. You have coloured it beautifully here, Ilove it. Love the first one too - just love LOTV images - note to self, must get more LOTV images.
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Joey said...

Hi Ruthie

gorgeous creations I love both those images, thanks for joining us at KDUK

Joey.x

Crafteezee said...

You've been busy. Love your "Sorry Card", I just try this image.

Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles.

Hugs Tracy x

Wishcraft said...

Both fab cards, love the colours and images you've used. Thanks for joining us at KDUK :o) Lisa x

Viv said...

Two gorgeous cards Ruthie! I love this dog image, and what a great idea to have alternate tags for it! Thanks for playing at Karens Doodles UK and good luck! Viv x

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful cards Ruthie, so loove the cute pooch, can just see this happening lol! Take CareX:)

KC said...

that puppy is so cute! cute card!

Lena Katrine said...

Great card, beautiful colours!
Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Lisa Jane said...

Two great card - lovely images
Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

They are both very cute and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

Emma said...

Aw both such adorable card, love the images and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Nicola said...

Two gorgeous cards. I love the beautiful fresh colour scheme and adorable image on the 1st.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Simply Pam said...

I just love the dog card. I know someone who this card should definitely go to. Where did you get the image?

Thanks,
Pam
pjnisson@hotmail.com

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Ruthie I LOVE both of these cards!!! That sorry card image is PERFECT!!! I think I'm going to have to get that image. I love how you colored the LOTV image too. I have that stamp but haven't used it yet. Great cards!!

Julie said...

Ruthie,
Cute, cute, cute! Love how "Sorry" is on the tag that pulls out