Saturday 5 June 2010

Gorjuss Inspiration!

Haven't been able to find my mojo in days now!  It seems that, whenever I have a few days off, I find it sooo hard to get back to crafting!  So, I had a dig around for a couple of challenges to get me back in the mood!

Flowers are something I struggle with - well don't struggle, but just never consider doing them!  So, this is the image from Designed2delight and I had promised myself I would play along with their challenge this month! The bag with this one is that you join in with the first challenge, then get the next digi for the next week's challenge, then the next....etc

The sketch (oh boy, did I need a sketch!) came from Totally Gorjuss - so glad for that - and it was a great sketch to work with!

The papers were from Basic Grey - some of the yummy goodies from my Doodle Palace  candy.


Thanks for looking

Rx

6 comments:

Kat said...

This is lovely Ruthie. Love that DP and that image is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

paola said...

Your flowers are real pretty and i love the colors you chose, thanks for joining us at Tg
smiles
Paola

Faith S. said...

I'm so happy to have you play along! Your card is GORJUSS! :) I love the paper with the image! Beautiful coloring!!

Emma said...

A really pretty card, gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

dstandard said...

Beautiful - love your colors!

Debs said...

A really pretty card :-)...thanks for joining us at TG this week...Debs x