Sunday 14 March 2010

Winner of candy!!!

Gosh - it seems to have taken forever for this to come around!!! 

So, couldnt work out how to select it other than to put all the numbers in a bowl and pull one out!.....I got Josh to pull it, but he wouldnt be photographed with it - having a bit of a bad hair day I guess!

Anyway....the winner is number 25 - Charity Crafter!  Congratulations! 

So, would you contact me please - gedalovitch at googlemail dot com - you know how to do it!!! - let me have your address and I will get it in the post to you by Wednesday at the latest!

Could I just add, that its been so great to have so many lovely people popping over and leaving kind messages - I feel like I have made some great new friends - and although I know some people will just naturally drop away - I feel that some will stay and become even greater friends.

Thanks to you all

Rx

6 comments:

Myzdamena said...

Well done Leigh!

xxxxx

Unknown said...

Thanks hun x ooohhh x really excited x thanks for holding this draw x Leigh x

Chrisd said...

Congrats to the winner and thanks again for the chance!

Carmen said...

Congratulations Charity Crafter - :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats Charity Crafter!

AbcHobby.it said...

congrats to the winner

hugs eli