Friday 4 February 2011

Delicious Doodles and Smeared Ink are hopping together!

Wow - this is fun!  Some of the DT of Delicious Doodles and Smeared Ink DT are having a joint blog hop.  I am taking a week off from this one - the images are a little dark for my tastes - although, if you like vintage there are some great new images just released!

Anyway, I am now going to insert the blog hop code into this post and something will happen!!!!



Oh my word - it did!!! All the links miraculously appeared in my post - how cool is that?

Go on then peeps - dont spend time reading this - hop hop hop!

Rx

1 comment:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Awww hun I thought you'd joined us for a minute!! I went into the darkness and came out the otherside! Whilst it was fun, I think my comfort zone definately lies elsewhere!!! ;)