Thursday 3 February 2011

Aud Sentiments - Valentines Quote

"Love is in the air, everywhere I look around!"
....now, who is gonna be singing that song all day?  Sorry!
Bet you can't even begin to imagine what the sentiment is for the challenge over at Aud Sentiments!  Oh, you can?  Ahhhhaaaaa, yep you are right - its a corny valentine's quote - the cornier the better! Not sure I quite nailed the corny! 

For this next challenge we are lucky enough to have Inktegrity as our sponsor. They are giving the winner a $10 Gift Certificate to use in their store. 
Here is a little bit about them...


"My name is Joni Wilson, I am the sole designer of Inktegrity's images. Inktegrity was started out of my love for card making; my designs are fun for all ages and can be resized to fit your crafting needs. All of my images are inspired by upcoming holidays, everyday life, and friends' requests. Please visit the store site at: Inktegrity and browse through the different categories. Happy crafting to you, thank you for creating with Inktegrity!"


The DT were given a few images to use, so I chose this cute cupid -  just keep laughing at his socks!

And, of course, I needed to put a bit of a quirky spin on that romantic quote!  

AND (yep another AND) I cant get these bloomin italics off again!




AND (!!!!) I just spotted the closing date for the challenge - 15th Feb, so you could (if you ran quickly) avoid posting your special person's card on your blog until the day and STILL get to join in the challenge!

Hope you have a great day and get the chance to join in the fun!

Rx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Those socks certainly are something LOL

Great card.

Toni :o)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Ruthie

I love your sentiment, pretty corny I think. Love the glittery scarf thingy!!

Hugs Ali x