Saturday 21 January 2012

Engaged!

No, not me silly!  Tony's cousin got engaged over Christmas so I quickly made these two cards....its taken a while for me to get them on the blog!



I cut the ring out with my ecraft and then blinged it to within an inch of its life!  Oooo, notice those little congratulation word thingies....they were in my crafty weekend bag - I THINK they were from Crafty Emma???




The sillhouette was also cut by the ecraft - never let anyone say it can't cut intricate stuff!


And a closeup of the cut.  Considering it has no sticky mat, I am really impressed with it!

Well thats me for today - see you sooooooon

Rx

1 comment:

mckinkle said...

2 fab cards Ruth, I really love the blinged ring one - what a lucky girl we would be to receive so many diamonds in real life eh?!
Keryn x