Thursday 12 January 2012

Aud Sentiments - Use your scraps!

Our challenge over at Aud Sentiments is to use up your scraps!  I dont know about you, but I save lots of scraps!  I keep them all colour-coded in two accordian files - and I ALWAYS go to them first.  The only thing with doing that, is I dont get to use all the yummy new papers I have! 

So of course, when it came to using my scraps for this challenge it was easy....so I thought I would limit myself a bit more and insist on using a piece of scrap from the last card I made, which was on my table at the time.  You saw that card last week - the Delicious Doodles one - feel free to scroll down!




I also threw in a doily - never really know what to do with them!  And I pinched my mate Shell's idea of bunting - now that would use up even the tiniest scraps!

How cute is that image????  I printed it quite small so it was a bit hard on the eyes to colour - but I did enjoy doing it and love how it looks - just so dainty.  I think I might send it to a friend of mine for her daughter who is doing ballet.




We have another gorgeous sentiment from Paulette of TLC. Remember if you use this sentiment for the challenge be sure to enter your name twice for the prize drawing.  I didnt use the sentiment this time - we have the option but I had already made my card - however, it would be perfect for a friend of mine, so I suspect I will be using it at sometime soon!

For this challenge we are so excited to have Floppy Latte as our sponsor. They are giving the winner a $15 GC. Thanks so much!



Here is a little bit about Stitchy Bear which is one of the companies that have their stamps at Floppy Latte...
"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"


Oh - and some fabby news - we have two new DT members - please pop over and spread the love if you get a chance!


Thanks for popping by today!  I have been very busy in real world lately and havent been visiting much recently - but I am missing everyone soooo much that I am gonna be making the rounds soon!
Rx

No comments: