Thursday 26 May 2011

Aud Sentiments - Sentiment for a man

Well, we had lots of fun with this one in our house!  We were very lucky to pick an image from Digis with Attitude and I picked this lion!  He just made me chuckle!  We then sat round trying to think up sentiments for him (that were suitable for a man!).


 I had 3 sheets of this old Stampin Up paper (just little sheets) and wanted to use the same paper and layout for all the cards.  The image on the one above is "Happy Father's Day to the MANE man"...believe me, they get worse!

 


This one says "Someone just tickled me behind my ears, and I'm still meant to wish you Happy Birthday??"


and this one says "King of the Jungle and they want to call me Tiddles!  Happy Birthday anyway....errr roar!"


 ...and then I ran out of paper - only had those 3 sheets to start with - so I just used the offcuts for this final card - think this sentiment was the most cringy..."No, no, no.  I said I wanted a lie-in for my Birthday!"



Yes, they are all corny - but we had a giggle sitting around making them up!

Thanks for popping by today - I really look forward to seeing what you come up with! 

Rx

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Ruthie these are brilliant the image is great so are the sentiments super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Allison said...

these are soo cute
Allisonx

misteejay said...

Love the cards Ruthie, the sentiments made me chuckle.

It really is a small world - We used to belong to the Island Yacht Club. It was handy because it wasn't far from where FIL lived and not too far to go for a weekend pottering about on the water.

Toni xx