Friday 29 April 2011

Delicious Doodles meets Kenny K!

How good does life get???  Two faves of mine....Kenny K is sponsoring Delicious Doodles' Challenge this week!  And the challenge is to make a card for a teen.  Kenny K's images are just perfect for teens (and men, men, men!).




While I was away, I got the chance to meet up with Samantha from Penrith Crafts - great gal and we got on so great, chatted like we'd been friends for years!  Samantha has lots of cute beasties too - we nearly came home with 3 chickens and a rabbit...but then I imagined hubby's face and managed to show some restraint!  

Samantha gave me a beautiful Easter card - how sweet was that...so I decided to CASE the card, the result of which is above!  YAY!  Thanks Samantha!  AND, while I was at Penrith Crafts I found the little paper candy thingies that are on the card....oooooo I am loving these!  They are really good value too! 

Enough of the waffle already!  Please take the time to pop over and see what the other girls have done for the challenge - link is in the sidebar!

Rx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Super card and just perfect for a teen.

Toni :o)

Teri said...

Excellent card hun! We got a new beastie a couple of weeks ago, you may not like him though (he's a foot long and goes hiss!)

Allison said...

so lovely and great colours
AllisonX