Friday 1 April 2011

Delicious Doodles - Happy Mothers Day


Yes, it might not be a traditional Mother's Day card - but my mum LOVES owls!!!  So this one is perfect for her!  Sorry its not a great piccy!  I have no excuse!  Well, actually I DO have an excuse, but its really not a very good one, lol!  

Please do pop over to Delicious Doodles - our challenge this week is to make a mother's day card...did I really need to write that last sentence, like you couldnt have guessed??? 

I am making cupcakes for my mum and mother-in-law, so that will keep me out of trouble!  Hope you have a great day, whether mum or child!

Rx

2 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! My Mum loves Owls too, but I did Roses for her this time. Those cupcakes sound yummy. . .

Faye said...

I really like this card, the soft colours look great too. xxx