Monday 28 March 2011

More yummies!

We are moving our office tomorrow - we have been in a huge portacabin but are moving into the main library building tomorrow!  I do like a move around!

To help keep everyone going, I made some cakes!  Really, this isnt going to turn into a blog about cakes, so bear with me!  It just seems like my cardmaking mojo is lying drunk under a bush somewhere!  Oh come on, if you find it send it home to me so I can give it lots of coffee, sober it up and start making cards again!

On to the cakes!





I ordered some cupcake boxes, but they havent arrived yet - so of course I had to add another couple of cakes to keep them all from "sloshing" around!

Thanks for popping by - usual service will be resumed soon - when I find my mojo!!!

Rx

2 comments:

Maria Moorhouse said...

These look tasty Ruth! x

mckinkle said...

Your lucky colleagues Ruthie!! I am SO envious! lol!

Hope your move went well and youve managed to find everything!

Look at those amazing cupcakes, you are a multi talented gal!

Keryn x