Thursday 5 August 2010

Relax.....at Aud Sentiments!

The challenge over at Aud Sentiments this time is to use the word RELAX - hmmmm between you and me, I did it a little wrong and added the "you deserve it" bit!!  Hee hee - but the good news is that you can now either just use the word RELAX or you can add an ending on it!
We are so lucky to have yet another fabby sponsor this time....or should I say "Sassy Sponsor" as its Sassy Studio!  

The winner of the challenge will be able to choose 4 free digis...now I gotta say that they have a really cool mix of stuff over there - and their new "Little Honeys" Fairytale Collection is just so stinking cute!


We were lucky enough to be given a couple of digis to play with - I am often daunted when we are using the same digis (kind of along the lines of "I know my work isnt as good as anyone else's and someone is gonna spot that soon and then the game will be up and I'll be kicked out!!!), but I did just love this image so much.

I coloured her with promarkers and used some sakura on the bath - and the fabulous glossy accents for the bubbles and puddle - such a shame you cant seem the dimension these add!

Shoved the whole lot onto a box of mini soaps and I was done! 

I actually did these for a member of my team - then I was sick on her birthday and have just realised I never gave them to her!!!  Ooooppppssss - think I need to do that soooooon!

thanks for looking, please take the time to pop over to AudSentiments and see the other creations and also pop over to Sassy Studio and check out their images!

Rx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab image Ruthie and love the dP's, gorgeous colours.
Christine x

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful gift the image is perfect for the soaps
Lisa ;)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Your post made me giggle. Your projects are awesome and I adore this one!! I love these little bath soaps. Brilliant!!!

Dragonlady said...

Hey there

By the way I'm the one with the inferiority complex here .... your work is fabulous and don't you forget it!!!!

Hugs Ali x

Juls said...

Just fabulous! Love it!! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

Your card is so pretty Ruthie, a lovely image and sentiment!
Clairexx

Annette Bowes said...

G'day Ruthie, loove this card, great image, just a tad jealous my legs arent that long lol! Gorgeous felting project just lovin all this purple. Have a wonderful weekend, good luck with your DT application over at Emma's, we are all good, just got colds, take careX:)

Unknown said...

Great card Ruthie, love the soft colours. Cheers

bernietom47 said...

Love this card. What a great image to go with the soaps. Love the soft colors and the sentiment is perfect.
BTW if you click on the picture you can see the dimension of the bubbles perfectly. Love it!
Hugs & Blessings Bernie

Julie said...

Lovely!!!! You did a great job with this image