Tuesday 13 April 2010

Index cards again!


Here we go again - another of those Tesco goodie index cards thingies!  These take such little effort to make look nice!

Because it's a notebook, I have deliberately kept embellishments to the minimum as I don't want them getting knocked off!

I would like to enter this into Kaboodle's Challenge which was to use a digi girl!
Also Crafty Angels wanted to see your fave things - well these index cards just have to be a new fave of mine - and also having some peace and quite like the lady in this image!
And finally, Practical Scrappers wanted to see some glitter and bling!


Thanks for looking and dont forget my image swap - check it out here

Rx

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a great project! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge! ~chris

Jill said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Faye said...

I think I need me a trip to Tesco's, your index doofa has totally inspired me! Thank you for playing at Kaboodles. x

eiyiyi said...

How cute! And, what a great idea. Such a clever girl. hugs, eileen

Sherri said...

Cute and practical...love it! And just perfect for Practical Scrappers...thanks for playing.

Sherri DT

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

A great project. I love that image with her Uggs on. This is really neat!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Ruthie this is just gorgeous, I love the image and the pretty sparkly flower. Ruthie please email me at vikkthescrapjunkie@yahoo.co.uk and I will email you my fairy.

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Audrey said...

Super cute! I love projects like this. i am so lucky to have you on our new team!

Amy said...

Super cute!! Thanks for sharing this with Practical Scrappers.

kelly ledder said...

Wow these are so great!

Lilacanglia said...

great project,
super idea,
Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie