Saturday 16 January 2010

Challenge card - Sassy Designs by Susie and Crazy 4 Challenges


Hmmm - bit of a loppy photo this.

I had such a problem doing this....and its still really plain.  Maybe not the most sensible combination of challenges!

So, this is Sassy Designs by Susie challenge - and that was to make a card for a boy with the option of a cute animal.  Oh my, isnt this ever the cutest - from Karens Doodles!  Love Karen's stuff! 

And the Crazy 4 Challenges one was a sketch - actually, I was meant to put the little sign to the right a bit further but it just really didnt work for me!

And the papers were from a huge pad that I bought - 200 12x12 sheets for £6.99 - I love a bargain!  They are Papermania and I got them from what used to be Sussex books.  Just thought I would tip you off that they have a sale on these and other crafty bits.

5 comments:

Susie Sugar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie Sugar said...

This is a stunning card for a boy I love that ice cream too !! lol
Thanks for joining in this weeks Susie's sassy challenge
Love Susie xx
PS We have a new challenge blog you might like to join in its called the Susie & Vikki's Christmas club and it started Today
Its to help us all get ahead with this years Christmas cards You can find a link to the new blog in my side bar
Hugs Susie xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. The image is adorable and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

StampOwl said...

cute card, thanks for playing along with the C4C

Tracy said...

Great card, fab image, thanks for susie's sassy challenge, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x