Wednesday 2 September 2009

Fairy card for little one!

And this is the card for her little girl. 
I used an image from lily of the valley (I think!) - I put gems on her wings, her necklace and her antennae.  The butterflies are little glittery ones.  The white paper is pearlised.  And the little flowers on the corners are kind of jelly raised glossy thingies!  Ooooo and also embossed the wings and skirt with a glittery pink embossing powder (she was originally wearing a lilac dress and had plain wings).  Such a shame I took such a bad photo - it was a lot more glittery in real life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Ruth, what a sweet fairy image I love how she stands out from the pretty butterfly background. I bet the little girl loved this and that it gave her some happiness away from the awful time she and her family must be going through.

Joanne x

Lorraine A said...

Aww this is just gorgeous ,,, I can see all the glittery sparkle and I know that many of our cards look even better in real life :-) The image is lovely and you coloured her beautifully :-)

Luv
Lols x x x