Wednesday 12 April 2017

Clean and simple card

So, while I was over looking at the challenge for Try Stampin on Tuesday*, I spotted their new challenge - Ray of sunshine - so I thought I would make a sunshine card (it is very grey here today!).



Yeah, then I realised it was another sketch challenge!  Sigh!  

But it DOES meet the brief for no designer paper over at My time to craft!*  YAY! 

And, since the sun is forecast to peep out for Easter - I am going to claim this as an Easter themed card too!!!  So, that means I can pop it into the Creative Moments* challenge too!

Enjoy your day and I hope you have lots of sunshine!

Ruthie x 


3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Love the sunglasses, Ruthie! I'm already done with thinking spring with all it's clouds and cold drizzle! I'm ready for summer, which is exactly what your card brought to mind the second I saw it!!! Thanks for sharing with us over at Try Stampin' -Or Not- On Tuesday! -Donna

Furrbster said...

Well the sun certainly has peeped between the clouds for a brief period today - just a shame it brought the wind with it too!

Thanks for linking him up over at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

craftystamper said...

The glasses brought a smile to my face. We are definitely in need of some sunshine. Like you I am tired of the gloomy cloudy days. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday or not. this week.