Friday 3 February 2012

Delicious Doodles - All Loved Up

Wow, these challenges come round quickly sometimes!  We are all feeling the LURVE over at Delicious Doodles!  I decided to have a play around with printing on coloured paper and thought these images would go beautifully together.



I meant to do some pricking on the edge of the heart - but then forgot!  DOH!  N'mind, I dont think anyone will notice!

Short and sweet from me today!  Why not pop over the the other girls at Delicious Doodles - or even join in the challenge!

Rx

3 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely and simple hun (just like me! lol) Liking the glittery bit x x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card hun. I wouldn't have noticed the lack of pricking!!! ;D

Have a fab weekend

Claire xx

ike said...

Fabulous colours on here. Fantastic, very striking card :-) xxx