Sunday 13 November 2011

Mobile Phone Back!

I got up this morning and decided I would have a go at cutting sticky back plastic with my ecraft!

I cut a butterfly from the fundamentals card and it worked well.  Then I decided I would design a "back" for my laptop - then I looked at the size of the laptop and got scared!  Start small, methinks!  SO, I grabbed my phone.

Nice little design later (using flower flourishes from lettering delights) I started to cut it...but I was using scraps of old plastic stuff and I failed miserably - I am pretty certain its because the plastic was old and wrinkly (no one say anything!!!).  Not to be defeated, I decided to cut it from pearl paper and sticky back it in place - not ideal, but there was no way I was gonna wait until I went and bought some more plastic!!!  

And....here it is!  


OK, it would have looked better in vinyl, but for my first attempt I am sooooo chuffed with it!  Need to get on ebay and order vinyl FAST!!!!  

Things I would change in the final version....cut the vinyl larger and work out where the camera and speaker phone needs to be (just too lazy this time round!) AND make sure I put it on straight!  Mwah ha ha ha!

Thanks for popping by

Rx

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL ya is mad missus!!
This is fab, just love it!

Hope your all ok
huge hugs shell xx