Thursday 24 November 2011

Aud Sentiments - Anything Holiday!

We had some seriously fabby entries last time, it was great looking at them all.  

This time the theme is any winter holiday sentiment and we have  Polka Doodles as our sponsor. She is giving the winner The entire Magical Winter CD Set! . She also gave us a couple of images to play with.

We are also having a little play with a new idea - Paulette at Create With TLC. is giving everyone a sentiment to play with each challenge, makes it much easier to join in methinks! You dont have to use it, its there if you choose to!  
Please stop by her blog and give her a big Thank You for joining us in our challenges and making such beautiful sentiments. She also has a many freebies on her blog and a ton for sale in her store.

Here is the sentiment.....
....and here is my DT entry.


I cut the little pyramind box out of a Lettering Delight file on my ecraft.  The image is Polkadoodles and the snowflakes were also cut out on the ecraft.....then glittered to within an inch of their lives!




I coloured the image with copics - am having lots of fun with these still.  I am loving the results I get.




And lots of faux stitching - I pinced the faux blanket stitch technique from Scrappy, one of the other DT girls - her link is in my sidebar!


And thats me done for today,dont think anyone has noticed that I didnt include a sentiment eh? - hope you all have a fabby time!

Rx

No comments: