Friday 2 July 2010

Thought!!

Hmmmm- I didnt get onto Kenny Ks DT - not too sad about that because the standard was just crazy high!  BUT was thinking that I didnt ACTUALLY need to be on a DT to concentrate on particular designers that I really like!  Soooooo - am in the middle of sorting out a plan - am going to schedule myself particular designers to work with on particular days - or maybe just on a rota (so I dont end up always missing out on one designer cos that day is busy!).  Ha ha - feel a bit creepy and a bit like a stalker - but its not like that really!!!

Think I would like to spend one day working only with physical stamps (as in, not digis) cos I do find these more of a challenge.  And also, they do tend to get neglected a little!

Designers whose images I particularly want to work with are....Mo Manning - quirky and fun.  Karens Doodles - just so rounded and cute!  Pollycraft - great range of images.  Kenny K - just think his girls are beautiful and spot on!  And....possibly Tilda? Oh and I like the Sugar Nellie stuff....and I am sure there will be others I have forgotten for now - and I will have to keep coming back and amending this!  Oh and BUGABOO!!!  Have just been over and ordered LOADS of images - 50% off!!!

Hmmm - anyone else got any ideas?

Oooooo - also Dustin Pike - because I have hugggge numbers of his images and dont really use them enough anymore!

OK - I have my first list up - left sidebar - sure this list will get added to - but hoping to keep it relatively small

Obviously I will still keep up with my fabby DT for AudSentiments - and Doodle Palace, when they get their team up and running again!

And the card????  Just because!

Thanks for reading my warbling (if you did!!!)

Rx

6 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

LOTV? Penny Black? just coz I love them... but so many people already use them, maybe not enough of a challenge for you!

Anonymous said...

Hehe I DID read it all!! I indeed wouyld like to see real stamps being used.....I have a preference for real stamps and not the didi's.
And you don't need to be in a DT to make wonderful cards,just be your own DT!
Btw this card you made is very cute!

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Larisa said...

Don't worry even..
The card is so beautiful!!! You have the golden fingers in any way ))))
Hugs. Larisa. xxx

Unknown said...

I am with you, I didn't make it on Kenny K's DT either, but I figure that's not so bad cause I can concentrate on what I want to make. I really miss using rubber stamps and have just gotten back into them with a vengence. Love Tilda the best and have been buying up a storm. You really are very organised. Hugs

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I liked your warbling. I understood it all!