Wednesday 19 December 2012

Aud Sentiments - any sentiment!

Oooo, get me - another post less than 6 months after the one before!  I know, surprised me too!

Our challenge over at Aud Sentiments is anything with a sentiment!  

This is my project.....


Yes, one of THOSE cards!  I have wanted to make one of these for a while now, but just never got round to it - its really quite simple!  


I used a stamping up stamp for the flourishes on the paper


I made the sentiment myself and "adjusted" the image from My Heart Pieces.  It originally had a elfen lady behind the crib but the lady who will be getting this is very religious and would not have liked that, but I LOVED the baby, so I just cut the elfen being out!  

I do sometimes wonder if designers mind when we do things like this - I hope not! 

And I still have another project to show!  But thats for another day - out for a meal with one lot of work friends tonight, with another meal (with a different lot of work friends!) tomorrow.  Eeeeep, I think I will need to buy elasticated trousers!

Thanks for popping by - I lost quite a few followers when I was absent, but hey ho - thats life! So glad I still have some wonderful peeps checking in!

Rx

No comments: