Sunday 24 October 2010

Pre-printed goodies

I was looking for some quick and easy makes - so I thought I would see what was out on the web and found Crafts U Print!!!   I chose a couple of things that I have been meaning to do for a while (more so that I could use them as templates in the future!) - here they are made up....

 This is a little notelet and envelope set in a box - the actual download also had a template for notepaper, which I didnt bother with!
And this was my first ever exploding box!  Now I have made one I think I will feel more confident to do another one soon.

I must admit, the predesigned sheets were actually quite handy for a quick "no brain" type of a make - you know the days when your scissors are in your hand but you cant think of what to do!

Thanks for popping by

Rx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Pretty exploding box & love the note cards.

Toni :o)

JustYolie said...

The fairy is so beautiful! :)