Monday 17 October 2011

Delicious Doodles - Halloween, but no orange!

I loved this challenge.  I have been playing around with inks and things, so this was the perfect opportunity to have a go at some inky backgrounds.  I sprayed over with shimmer mist when I had done the background, you cant see it very well, hence me explaining it!




I then had a go at watercolouring using the same inks I had used for the background - lots of fun!  Note to self: use watercolour paper next time! 

The swirls were cut on my ecraft - from the fundamentals card - and then sprayed with shimmer.

So - in case you didnt notice the post heading - our challenge over at Delicious Doodles (link in the side bar) is to make a Halloween card without using the colour orange!  Cool!  

Well, if you have the time - just pop on over and see the other team members - they are fabby x

Rx

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, I am loving the image, might just have to go & by some of Terry's goth scary images lololol!
Hope your ok
hugs shell xx

misteejay said...

Love the image and your background Ruthie. Thanks for the 'heads up' on this challenge - will sort out when I get home from work.

Toni xx