Friday 23 December 2016

Another winter blue card for the challenge...

I have never made one of these cards before and I was amazed at how easy it was - when you have a cutting file that is!  I have no idea how I would have done it from scratch of course! 


Not a wintery card at all - but hey, it IS blue! So I am going to enter this in the challenge Amy is having over at Crafty Purple Frog - here!  

I am definitely going to do more of this style of card - it looks so complex! 

Have fun crafting!

Ruthie x

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fab card Hun thanks for taking part in our challenge at the crafty purple frog xx Wendy DT

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a sweet image and brilliant design.
Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Purple Frog.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

Crafty Amy said...

Me again :D
I love, love, LOVE the shape of this card and the cute little guy you have used.
Thank you for joining us again at the Crafty purple frog challenge.

Huge hugs

Amy xx